This is Kat's Writing.

Following are a series of words and imagery.
Relax.
Enjoy.
Do not be too alarmed at life nor too complacent in the world. There may be alarming things here. There may not be. Have I mentioned scatological yet?

Nightmare

Nightmare

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Working Away Here

The last couple of weks here have been rather difficult. But, I have had a few small pleasures. One of those pleasures was (and is) this super simple sock pattern that I will be sharing as soon as I get a few pictures. There is another pattern I will be dedicating to my mother. See, I worked it the night I watched over her. She liked owls....and there are four of us. Both of these will be up here soon. I just need a bit of time.

 ...and a few other patterns that I'll be hoarding for a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment